Friday, July 9, 2010

I admit it, I cried...

Yes, I did...I cried during a recent viewing of Pixar's new movie, Toy Story 3. I've heard many other girls proclaim they did the same thing. So what was it about the new movie that moved us all to tears? I give you my top ten reasons:

10-Excessive dust in the theater?

9-Allergies?

8-An oversensitive nature?

7-Humidity: its so hot my eyes decided to sweat?


6-Too much time reading my thesis material, am I going insane?

5-Too much time working on a website, am I really going insane?

4-Saying Goodbye to Woody and Buzz and all the other Toy Story 3 characters I grew up watching

3-Oozing over priceless memories of Chocolate (my favorite cabbage patch kid) and all my other favorite toys

2-Remembering the power of carefree playful imaginations

1-Recognizing I'm all grown up and there's no turning back.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

My 11 year old nephew cried. There is absolutely no shame in it.

That Girl said...

I bawled my eyes out. Twice.

The Leakes said...

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure I would cry too! Have you seen Up? Yep, definitely cried during that.