Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wonderful Updates

Letter written Sept. 10, 2002:

Tamra,
So, any hot RM's? My job's so easy! How's college? ...

So, anyhue--the spirit is so strong here--I don't know what it is but as soon as you walk in you feel it...
Everyone here has told me of how they can see a change in me...
I've never been happier in 5 years Tamra--I WANT to get married SO SO bad in the TEMPLE!!!...
Oh and I want 3 kids.
Love, Rachel

New Reply: January 22, 2011:

Rachel,
Yup, lots of hot RMs, none catch-able yet, unfortunately. College is over, I miss it.
I remember you when you came home from Bryce Canyon, the light that reflected from your eyes, your determination to serve the Lord--I sense that same change of heart within you now...I've kept the letter above for years...hoping one day, all those desires of yours would come true.

You thought you were happy 9 years ago, but just wait until February 26, when you'll finally fulfill your desire to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity...

And the best part?


Three boys will be waiting to see their amazing mother, all dressed in white.
And I'll be blubbering in the corner, super proud of my best friend.
Love, Tamra
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

No comments: